Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Back...

I gotta' make this quick. Keeping up two blogs, plus all the daily pictures is a challenging task. Enjoy the pictures- I think they will be through this past Wednesday.
(Oh and I think it's so funny to see how big she looks in pictures of her by herself, but when I am holding her I feel like she looks so tiny and she makes me look huge!)


I know she is too small for her walker, but she seems to enjoy it. I watch her real close though because she can't quite hold her self up and when she gets tired she props her head up on her arm and uses her other arm to play with the gadgets. It's pretty cute. It also makes her take a great nap. I guess this is a lot of work for a 7 week old.



Gram and Popper came over and got to spend some time with Lola. Poor Gram- Lola burped a big one right in her face. That had to stink. I think I would have gagged.



Can you tell in just a couple of days how much better she got? This is the first picture and up top is a couple of days later. Fast learner.




On the way home from the beach. She looked like this for 10 hours straight (except to eat!).



Dad treated Keb and me to pedicures on the last day! How nice. We so enjoyed our Spa Pedis!




Clay and I picked this outfit out because it wasn't a typically girly outfit, but I put an oversized bow on her head to make sure no one called her a boy. Don't make fun of the bow Laura! :)



Feeding Lola at dinner while overlooking the beach. It was great. Clay came in this night so I was anxious to go pick him up at the airport! So was Lola! She missed her Daddy!




I loved this picture!




We had so much fun. I put her in the baby pool because the water was warmer. She loved it. She loved the big pool too though! My little water bug!



I could wake up and fall asleep to the sun rising and setting on the beach everyday!




Lola and I had a nice bath after we got settled in to the condo. She had crazy, towel-dried hair! Hehehe. :)




I only let her sleep like this when I am watching her, but isn't she adorable! I love it when she is sleeping on her tummy. She seems to enjoy it too.




From this view, and at this moment, I realized Clay is a man and father. It was an emotional moment for me at a weird time. I had to get the camera out to remember the moment. It still brings a tear to my eye... gay, but true!


Side Note: When I put the date on the pictures, it doesn't work right when I use my Sony camera, but when I use my Nikon camera, the text goes on clearer. I use Photoshop so if someone knows why this is the case, let me know. It's bothering me.

5 comments:

  1. very sweet photos!! The one with Clay carrying her, she is even smiling!!
    The bow is cute! Its not crazy big like that baby at CFA!!! :)
    But, you are missing one.. one with her in the little beach outfit I got her!! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Are y'all fans of UT?? looks like Lola is! haha :) (its still a cute outfit though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being my only commenter. You get the award for best blogger friend. Haha. Clay went to UT, but I didn't coordinate that for UT! Haha- I'll have to put Lola in Razorback stuff, because her momma is an Arkansan! (Sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, that's funny! well, looks like it worked out then!
    Were you born there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of you three in the pool!!! Lola sures likes laying out by the pool and Nonna is sure excited she does. She will have to learn to get in the shade when pops shows up!!!

    ReplyDelete